Blog Directory - Blogged

Saturday, July 02, 2011

 
Brimble's Mercantile Week 5 - Dormers



I thought the roof was next, but apparently the dormers come first. The dormers fit together nicely. Unforutnately I now realize that all of the slots in the wallpaper that I carefully cut out with an exacta knife should not have been cut at all. For now I have unsightly holes in the wallpaper which I should probably patch with extra wallpaper.














However, a more interesting solution is to cover them with pictures:















I bought miniature frames and xeroxed Lewis Caroll's original illustrations from Alice's Adventures under Ground. I thought the pictures were perfect for the setting and the predicament.



Up next: exterior trim!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?