Blog Directory - Blogged

Sunday, July 11, 2010

 
Nagging Question Answered!

My coworker offered me a piece of Toffifay candy the other day. I had never tried Toffifay before, but the taste was instantly familiar. So familiar, in fact, that I asked all of my coworkers if they happened to remember a caramel chewey candy from the 1970s that tastes just like Toffifay. One had a vague recollection, but could not remember the name.

So I turned to Google, and searched for "caramel candies from the 1970s." After a few false starts, I found the answer: Rothchild's Candies. Here is the commercial they reference.

Now that that's answered, I can pay attention to my children again and enjoy the rest of the weekend. Happy Sunday!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?