Blog Directory - Blogged

Saturday, April 24, 2010

 
A Near Spinal Tap Moment


A friend of mine forwarded me a Call for Submissions for an upcoming art show. When I first read the flier, I thought the call was for 2' x 3' pieces, which works well for me because most of my posters are 2' x 3'. Well, I read the flier again, and it turns out the call is for 2.5 inches by 3.5 inches. Ahem.
So I made these three portraits for the show, all the correct size. I'm glad I figured it out before I walked into the gallery with three oversized posters. (Thanks, Rosanne!)

Comments:
That WOULD have been funny, and now doubt quite embarrassing. Kind of like how I could not print a small baby photo of myself to Peggy's baby shower and was the one with an 8x11" head shot!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?