Blog Directory - Blogged

Sunday, January 03, 2010

 
Idea


I am almost done with my First Amendment project, which means it is time to solidify my next idea. I am going to illustrate an alphabet of abstract nouns next, which will be a continuation of my Art and Grammar series. Abstract nouns are nouns that cannot be perceived by the five senses, i.e. "hope," pictured left. This project especially appeals to me because by definition, I should not be able to illustrate it.
If you have any suggestions for abstract nouns, please post them here. I am going to use "Anarchy" for the letter A, but the rest are wide open.
(Note: This "Hope" poster is by artist Shepard Fairey. I did not ask his permission to use this image. I hope he doesn't mind.)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?