Blog Directory - Blogged

Sunday, February 01, 2009

 
Letter R

Okay, back to my Breakfast Cereal Alphabet. I used Rice Krispies for R. Here is a vintage Snap, Crackle, Pop commercial, probably from the 50's.
Somewhat related: while researching the Rice Krispies commercials, I also found what claims to be the first McDonald's commercial. I was suspicious, but Bob actually remembers these ads. This is more like the Ronald McDonald I remember. I also found the Big Mac song and my favorite, the Double Dutch commercial.

Comments:
Out of curiosity, I would like to know whether you knew of the Diary of a Cereal Killer.
 
No, but thanks for the link! The poem about the Trix rabbit seems most appropriate - I am using Trix for T. I also totally appreciated the corn flakes post. When I was in high school I worked at Wendy's, and we ran out of fries during one of my shifts. That may have been the first recorded case in history of a Wendy's being out of fries.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?