Blog Directory - Blogged

Monday, November 10, 2008

 
Idea

For my next project, I am going to illustrate the Bill of Rights using pictograms. This will be a continuation of my Ten Commandments project which I finished over the summer. I realize that I still have 13 letters to finish of my current project, but as a general rule I get the most new ideas while working on something else. This is frustrating in a way, but I've learned to manage it by not allowing myself to start a new project until the last project is complete. Otherwise I would never finish anything.

So in this spirit, I will put my Bill of Rights project on hold, and continue drawing the letter N of my breakfast cereal alphabet. How's that for a sentence?

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?