Blog Directory - Blogged

Saturday, November 22, 2008

 
Albany Times Union!

My friend Adria informed me that my ABCs of Art poster made it into my hometown paper, the Albany Times Union! The Times Union ran a story featuring the gift stores of local nonprofits. (Buy your holiday gifts from these stores, and you will help the economy at the same time.) One of the stores mentioned was the gift store of the Albany Institute of History and Art. The Albany Institute was actually the first museum to carry my poster. And if you look carefully, you will see my poster in the picture, holding up a children's Envirosax bag. The caption mentions the bag, not my poster, but it's still pretty cool. Here is the full TU story.




Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?