Blog Directory - Blogged

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

 
Happy New Year!

And by this I mean Happy Federal Fiscal Year 2009. The Federal Fiscal Year starts October 1. Last year I prepared an alphabet of Federal Acronyms (AFA) to welcome the new year. Oddly enough, the Federal Acronyms alphabet page comes up near the top when I google my website. I'm not sure why this is, but I figured it was worth posting again. Click here for the answers, or visit http://www.ulib.iupui.edu/subjectareas/gov/docs_abbrev.html for a complete list of Federal acronyms. (Hint: Q, X, and Y are Military acronyms.)


A – ACF
B – BEP
C – CDC
D – DOD
E – EEOC
F – FBI
G- GSA
H – HUD
I – IRS
J – JCS
K – KSC
L –LOC
M – MARAD
N – NEA
O – OMB
P – PTO
Q – QAE
R – RRB
S – SBA
T – TSP
U – USPS
V – VA
W – WISQARS
X – XO
Y - Y2KWG
Z - ZIP (code)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?