Blog Directory - Blogged

Monday, March 31, 2008

 
Commandment IV

The Fourth Commandment is "Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six days you shall labor, and do all your work; but the seventh day is a Sabbath to The Lord your God; in it you shall not do any work, you, or your son, or your daughter, your manservant, or your maidservant, or your cattle, or the sojourner who is within your gates; for in six days The Lord made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that is in them, and rested the seventh day; therefore The Lord blessed the Sabbath day and hallowed it."

I loosely interpreted this to mean no men working, but yes watching football on TV on Sundays, or Saturdays if you are Jewish. This is certainly Bob's interpretation. I used this Japanese sign as the model for the person watching TV. The angle of the seat reminded me of a La-Z-Boy recliner.

Comments:
I'm allowed to watch football on Sundays?

Bob
 
Not allowed - required.
 
Want these - but does it have to be Sunday? I want these for my Jewish school library - can there be an alternative SAT version?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?