Blog Directory - Blogged

Saturday, December 01, 2007

 
Letter Z

I used "Zoinks!" for Z, exclaimed by Shaggy from Scooby Doo. Shaggy's dialogue is rich with catch phrases, but I thought "Zoinks!" was the most Shaggyesque.

In my research (or rather, my Wikipedia search), I came across an interesting theory about Scooby's talking:

"Some fans have speculated that Shaggy is a stoner and that the fact that Scooby talks is a hallucination when Shaggy is high, which is all the time apparently. It is true that the other characters interact with Scooby, but they only talk to him and when he "responds back" they don't really give any indication of hearing it. It is just like they are talking to a regular dog."

I hadn't heard the hallucination theory, but it's fun to think about. And it's in Wikipedia, so it must be true.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?