Blog Directory - Blogged

Saturday, November 10, 2007

 
Poster Sighting



We saw my NYC poster at Junior's Times Square. They have two copies displayed - one in the main restaurant and one in the take-out bakery. I obtained permission from Junior's to use a variation of their logo as the letter J of my poster. When I printed the poster, I sent some courtesy copies to the Junior's corporate office as a thank you. I was delighted to learn that they used the posters.

My favorite Junior's item, besides their cheesecake, of course, is their egg cream recipe glass. The directions and measurement marks for each ingredient are printed on the side of the glass. The egg cream itself is good, but I especially love the glass.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?