Blog Directory - Blogged

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

 
Final Pick - Walter the Farting Dog: Trouble at the Yard Sale


I wish I had written this book. Walter is a dog who farts prolifically. In this story, a villain buys Walter at a garage sale with the intent of using Walter’s farts as a weapon in a bank robbery. Specifically, the villain inflates balloons using Walter’s farts. He then disguises himself as a clown and pops the balloons inside a bank, thus releasing Walter’s noxious farts into the air and incapacitating the bank customers and security guards. Trust me, it's brilliant.

There are other Walter books too, including Walter the Farting Dog, Walter the Farting Dog: Banned From the Beach, and Walter the Farting Dog Farts Again. The books are all clever, but Trouble at the Yard sale is my favorite.
This concludes my Holiday Picks writeup for 2007. I will now resume drawing my letter Z.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?