Blog Directory - Blogged

Monday, October 08, 2007

 
Dexter

We watched Dexter last night. I am pleased that Dexter seems to be back on his game. Which means I am pleased that Dexter was able to kill again. What does this say about me?

Bob finished reading the Dexter books. He liked the first two, but the third was too supernatural for his taste. Specifically, he said "It’s only the third book and the author is so out of ideas that he has to bring up some prehistoric god with a cult of followers who are either trying to kill Dexter or get him to join. I was so disgusted I skipped to the end just to see what happened."

I should probably read the books myself and tell you what I think, but I really don't have time. Instead, here is a clip from last night's show.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?